Marin Economic Forum Introduces Partnership Program
The Marin Economic Forum provides direct value to the people of Marin by ensuring economic vitality, enabling people and businesses to thrive, increasing the quality of life, and leveraging our assets and value. MEF leads a cross-county public-private dialogue through four themes: Expertise, Leadership, Influence, and Awareness.
BECOME A PARTNER IN MEF
Partner members gain:
- Credibility with unbiased data-driven economic research and information
- Information on critical State and Local issues
- Connections with influential Marin County business and civic leaders
- Influence on important County-wide policy and positions
- Ability to directly engage on County issues that matter most
To become a Partner or get more information, please contact:
Mike Blakeley, CEO (415) 991-5983
Stay up-to-date on timely news, events, happenings, and more.