Marin Builders Association FAQ
What is the Marin Builders Association?
We are the resource for all things building in Marin County. We serve the construction industry, construction associated businesses and our community. We are a 501(c)6 non-profit organization that promotes high ethical and professional standards. We strive to provide first-class programs and we work every day for the enhancement of the building industry.
I need help finding a local contractor! Can the Marin Builders Association help me?
Absolutely. Our members are all listed in our annual Marin Home Resource Guide and in our online Member Directory. You may also call our office as our staff will be happy to provide referrals if you need additional guidance.
How does becoming a member benefit my business? Why do people join?
- We provide essential resources, programs and connections to build and grow your business.
- We give you access to dozens of exclusive money saving opportunities including Health and Workers' Comp insurance coverage.
- We keep you updated with our Statewide Online Plan Service, permits, bid and job postings and our Marin Builders This Week newsletter.
- We provide trainings, seminars, and safety resources to help keep your business and employees compliant.
- Just by being a member, you give back in a meaningful way through our Scholarship Program and the Marin County ROP Construction Technology Program.
Who serves on the Marin Builders Association Board and how do I get involved?
How many members are part of the Marin Builders Association?
The Marin Builders Association community has over 500 active member firms.
How much does it cost to become a member?
The cost is $500 annually for all categories, with a one-time $100 application fee. The categories of membership are:
- General (Licensed contractors)
- Associate (Construction industry related products/services)
- Other Organizations (Non-Profits, Clubs, etc.)
How do I contact the Marin Builders Association?
Give us a call at 415-462-1220
Our office Hours are M-Th 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and Friday by appointment.
Send an email to email@example.com
Stay up-to-date on timely news, events, happenings, and more.
Meet Our Team