Safety Resources - in Partnership with George Petersen Insurance
Below is a list of basic safety topics and related materials for you to use to keep your crew(s) safe on the job. Click on the topic for helpful information.
For a comprehensive multi-lingual library of safety resources please contact our Workers' Comp Insurance Program partners at George Petersen Insurance.
For a new weekly safety related tip in English and Spanish, please sign up on our Marin Builders This Week newsletter page.
- Acids and Bases
- Back Safety - Think Before You Lift
- Basic Safety - Your Behavior Is Critical
- Be a Safety Coach - Part 1 - Quick Tips
- Be a Safety Coach - Part 2 - Observing
- Be a Safety Coach - Part 3 - Best Practices
- Chemical Label Safety
- Cordless Power Tools
- Electrical Safety – Use of Extension cords
- Fall Protection
- Heat Illness
- Ladder Safety
- OSHA Pocket Guide
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Tailgate Safety Meetings
- Trenching and Shoring
- Van Safety
By partnering with George Petersen Insurance Agency, you’ll receive:
- Preferred members-only pricing on your workers’ compensation rates
- Direct access to almost every insurance carrier
- Access to one of the best service teams in the industry
Get Started Today:
Marin Builders Association Quote Request
Contact our construction specialist partner today:
Sean Parsons: 707.525.2715 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up-to-date on timely news, events, happenings, and more.