Webinar: What You Need to Know to Purchase Healthier Resilient FlooringName: Webinar: What You Need to Know to Purchase Healthier Resilient FlooringDate: June 27, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDTWebsite: Zero Waste MarinEvent Description:
Flooring products can pose hidden threats from a host of toxic chemicals and can affect the health of the building occupants and the broader community. Resilient flooring is widely used in a range of settings and is an important product category to prioritize for health and sustainability. Fortunately, healthier options are available.
Join the Center for Environmental Health and Health Care Without Harm for a webinar as we roll out our new recommendations and tools for selecting healthier resilient flooring for institutional and commercial settings. This webinar is designed for procurement and supply chain staff, sustainability leaders, architects and designers, and green teams. All who are interested are welcome to attend.
- Health and environmental concerns of chemicals used in resilient flooring products
- Criteria and guidelines for healthier resilient flooring
- Availability of flooring products that meet Health Care Without Harm’s Healthy Flooring criteria
- Earning LEED and other credits by transitioning to healthier flooring
- Case examples
- Tools and resources to help you select healthier options
See Our Past Events