Women's Empowerment Event: Cybersecurity - Awareness & Response
“Your Privacy Matters”
What is cybersecurity? What do you need to know to keep your private and professional information safe? With cyberattacks on the rise and an increased use of cloud technology for both home and workplace, effective cybersecurity strategies and tools are vital to protect your personal and professional privacy.
Join us to learn about:
- The “threat landscape” and various types of cyber threats (e.g. hacking, ransomware, risks to infrastructure and supply chain)
- The difference between phishing, smishing and vishing
- An overview of contingency and incident response plans
- Tips on how to secure your phones and devices
- A Resource Toolkit on what you can do to secure your home and office will be provided to all attendees.
Panel of Experts:
- Lynn Martin, Senior Vice President in Global Information Security (GIS), Bank of America
- Kim Green, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), World Market
- Erin West, Deputy District Attorney, High-Tech Crimes, Santa Clara DA’s office