NARI Silicon Valley is offering its annual Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
to employees of NARI member or non-member companies with 5 or more employees. Non-Supervisory and Supervisory employees.
Harassment Prevention Training
Under SB 1343, all California companies with 5 or more employees must provide sexual harassment training to all employees. Non-supervisory employees must receive at least one hour of sexual harassment training and supervisors must receive at least two hours of sexual harassment training. This training must be renewed every two years and be provided to any new hire within six months of their hire date or promotion to a supervisory position. This course meets the state-mandated requirements. The first hour is designed for all employees and the second hour contains information specifically for supervisors.
What You Will Learn:
All training will include questions that assess learning, skill-building activities to assess understanding and application of content, and hypothetical scenarios about harassment with discussion questions.
More Details and Registration
- How state and federal laws define "sexual harassment" and how to identify it in the workplace
- What to do if you experience sexual harassment
- How to develop a sexual harassment policy
- How to respond to a complaint of harassment and discrimination
- How to conduct an internal sexual harassment investigation to avoid liability