Marin’s largest gathering of enterprises, nonprofits, policy makers, and community members under one roof for one day, to address local sustainability issues and share solutions. Interact with 40 speakers, 40 exhibitors and 200 business and community leaders and students. Help drive our shared, low carbon, regenerative economy.
• Build the business case for sustainable practices and reducing your carbon, waste, and water footprints, cutting costs, increasing revenues.
• Learn, promote and activate high ROI sustainable business practices.
• Network with local and regional leaders in business, nonprofits, and governmental agencies
leading the North Bay in sustainability performance.
KEYNOTES, PANELS AND WORKSHOPS RUN BY THOUGHT LEADERS:
• Jon Foley, Exec Dir, Project Drawdown; Climate expert
• Gil Friend, Green Business Movement founder
• Cory Bytof, Sustainability Lead, City of San Rafael
• Patty Garbarino, CEO, Marin Sanitary Service
• Doug Kobold, Exec Dir, Cal Product Stewardship Council
• Stephanie Moulton Peters, former Mill Valley Mayor
• Andy Naje-Reise, CEO, Agri Institute of Marin
• Damon Connolly, Marin Supervisor
• Jason Weber, Marin County Fire Chief
For Program Information