San Rafael City Schools Requests Proposals for Relocation & Moving ServicesApril 10, 2019The San Rafael City Schools is requesting proposals from Moving Service companies to provide relocation services including all labor and supervision, materials, supplies, equipment, loading and unloading, trucking and delivery, setup, and clean-up for the following school sites:
San Pedro Elementary School 498 Point San Pedro Road. San Rafael, CA 94901
Venetia Valley K-8 177 N. San Pedro Road. San Rafael, CA 94901
- 4/18/2019 Mandatory Site Visit at 2pm starting at Venetia Valley and ending at San Pedro
- 4/22/2019 Questions or clarifications are due by 12:00 PM, addressed to Construction Manager, Joshua Thomas (email@example.com)
- 4/26/2019 Proposals due no later than 2:00:00 pm in a sealed envelope labeled “RFP for Moving Services” at San Rafael City Schools, Attn: Dan Zaich, Senior Director, Capital Improvements, 310 Nova Albion Way, Room 505, San Rafael CA 9490
- 5/1/2019 Announcement of Best valued proposal
- 5/13/2019 Public Hearing and Board approval of Resolution supporting Best Value Selection
- 6/10/2019 Anticipated Start Date – San Pedro Phase 1
- 6/17/2019 Anticipated Start Date – Venetia Valley
- 8/12/2019 Anticipated Start Date – San Pedro Phase 2
Questions or clarifications may be submitted in email to the Construction Manager, Joshua Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than noon on April 22nd, 2019.
Contact:Phyllis Silverstein - Van Pelt Construction Services, Phyllis.Silverstein@VPCSonline.com415-492-5904
Stay up-to-date on timely news, events, happenings, and more.