Safety & Training Short: Vehicle MaintenanceApril 04, 2019Objective: To assure that employees know how potential maintenance issues are identified before serious damage or breakdown occurs
Fleet safety directors have many concerns:
- How familiar are drivers with their equipment?
- How often do they check their vehicles for signs of trouble?
- Do they check their gauges and instrument panels?
- Do they recognize the symptoms leading to mechanical failure and report them?
- Do they listen for odd noises that could possibly lead to a malfunction?
Click here to download the complete training short in English
Click here to download the complete training short in SpanishContact:Jared Goble, Loss Control(707) 360-4335
Stay up-to-date on timely news, events, happenings, and more.