Safety & Training Short: Driver Safety - Vehicle MaintenanceNovember 16, 2020Objective: To assure that employees know how potential maintenance issues are identified before serious damage or breakdown occurs.
Fleet safety directors have many concerns:
- How familiar are drivers with their equipment?
- How often do they check their vehicles for signs of trouble?
- Do they check their gauges and instrument panels?
- Do they recognize the symptoms leading to mechanical failure and report them?
- Do they listen for odd noises that could possibly lead to a malfunction?
Click here to download the complete training short in English
Click here to download the complete training short in Spanish
Safety & Training Shorts provided by George Petersen Insurance Agency, the proud broker of the Marin Builders Association Workers' Comp Program. We save Marin Builders members an average of 15%, click here to get a free competitive quote.
Contact:Jared Goble, Loss Controljgoble@gpins.com, (707) 360-4335
Stay up-to-date on timely news, events, happenings, and more.