Offer Rebates for Energy Efficiency Projects and Signing Bonus for Women and Minority-Owned Businesses with BayREN Home+July 29, 2021The Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) is a collaboration of the nine county governments that make up the Bay Area that works to promote healthy and energy efficient buildings. The BayREN Home+ program provides rebates and no-cost technical support to single family homeowners that make energy efficiency improvements to their homes. Rebates can reach up to $5,000 and eligible measures include insulation upgrades, efficient heating and cooling, efficient water heaters, and more.
Plumbing, heating and cooling, insulation, and general contractors can enroll in the BayREN Home+ program for free. Participating contractors benefit by:
- Being able to offer rebates up to $5,000
- Referrals from the Home Energy Advisor service
- The Home Energy Advisors provide one-on-one no-cost technical support for Bay Area homeowners who are investigating energy-saving home improvement projects
- Being added to the BayREN Home+ website as a participating contractor
- Inclusion in BayREN Home+ marketing efforts
- Minority-owned businesses
- Women-owned businesses
- English is the contractor's second language
The County of Marin is a participating BayREN county, and the Marin County Sustainability Team works to promote Home+ and other energy-saving programs to residents here in Marin. Feel free to contact Kellen Dammann at email@example.com, (415) 473-2698 with any questions regarding BayREN in Marin County.
Contact:Kellen Dammann, Sustainability Marketing and Outreach Specialistkdammann@marincounty.org, (415) 473-2698
Stay up-to-date on timely news, events, happenings, and more.