Alten Constuction Seeking Sub Bids for Bahia Elementary School HVAC UpgradesApril 26, 2021We are requesting sub bids and material quotes from Certified DVBE, LBE, DBE, MBE, WBE, SBE and all others for:Title: Bahia Vista E.S. HVAC Upgrades
Bid Date/Time: 5/10/21 @ 2PM
Location: 135 Bahia Way, San Rafael, CA 94901
Owner: San Rafael City Schools
SCOPE: Lease Leaseback Guaranteed Maximum Price Project. Alten Construction has been awarded this project to bid out to subcontractors. Scope is soft demo, limited hazmat abatement, sitework including minor excavation for exterior mechanical pads, minor concrete work for mechanical pads, fencing & gates for mechanical equipment, rough carpentry, patching and replacing of interior and exterior finishes, mechanical equipment demolition, mechanical equipment installation, mechanical controls, testing and balancing, electrical work to support new mechanical equipment installation, minor plumbing for mechanical systems.Prevailing Wage Required / 5% Retention / Please see extracts from Owner Lease Agreements for General Construction Provisions – Special Conditions - Insurance Requirements - Liquidated Damages - Retention - 2 Year Warranty - Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements / Note there are no Specifications – All Scope is on the Plans / RFI Deadline is 5/3/21 by 5PM / MEP&FS Subs MUST be Prequalified / Trade Packages-Schedule-RFI Spreadsheet are to be provided via Bid Clarification / Non Mandatory/Pre-bid Site Visit is to be Announced
TRADES NEEDED (but not limited to): Selective Demolition; Structural & Miscellaneous Steel; Rough & Finish Carpentry; Roofing Repair; Sheet Metal Flashing; Plaster; Drywall; Acoustical Ceilings; Painting; Signage; Plumbing; HVAC; BMS Controls; and Electrical.
- Subcontractors must be registered with the DIR to bid on this project https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/dlsePublicWorks.html
- It is now State of CA law to provide CSLB license #’s & DIR #’s on sub lists – make sure to have them on your bid scope!
- Alten Construction may implement a CCIP (Contractor Controlled Insurance Program) on this or any Project
- Subcontractors & Suppliers are required to comply with Alten’s standard subcontract(s) which can be found on our website www.altenconstruction.com
- Plans & Specifications are available for review and take-off in our office & free download on Procore.
- Bid Coordinator: Karin Romeo x26 / Chief Estimator: Erik Andresen x15
- Estimator & Planroom Access: Bobby Alten x47 / Estimator: Baron Tieu x33
- Phone: 1-510-234-4200 Fax: (Dial 1 + Area Code even from a 510 number) 1-510-234-4221
- Email: email@example.com
In order for bids to be considered, they must be received at our office by email, mail, phone or fax one half hour prior to bid closing time.
ALTEN CONSTRUCTION, INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- PREVAILING WAGE RATES, INSURANCE FORM CG2010 11/85 (EQUIVALENT IS CG2010 0704 & CG203 COMBINED) & WKLY CERTIFIED PAYROLL RPTS SUBMITTED ON LCP TRACKER ARE REQUIRED. 100% PERFORMANCE & PAYMENT
- BONDS MAY BE REQUIRED. ALTEN CONSTRUCTION WILL PAY UP TO 1.5% OF BOND PREMIUM
- PLEASE RESPOND TO EMAILED PROCORE INVITATION STATING WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE BIDDING.
- TO REQUEST ACCESS TO PROCORE, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL (510) 234-4200 x47.
WE ARE SIGNATORY TO THE CARPENTER'S & LABORER'S UNIONS
Subcontractors & Suppliers are required to comply with Alten’s standard subcontract(s) which can be found on our website
NOTICE: BY SUBMITTING A BID, BIDDING SUBCONTRACTOR, SUPPLIER OR VENDOR AGREE, WARRANTS AND UNDERSTANDS THAT A) ALTEN IS RELYING ON THAT BID FOR ITS BID TO OWNER, AND THE BID MAY NOT BE WITHDRAWN AFTER BID OPENING; B) THAT BIDDER HAS REVIEWED THE PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS, AND AS TO ITS SCOPE OF WORK, AGREES TO PERFORM ALL DUTIES INCLUDING INSURANCE AND INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS, THAT ARE SPECIFIED BY OWNER AS ALTEN’S DUTIES, TO BIDDER’S DUTIES TO ALTEN; AND C) THAT UPON ALTEN’S AWARD OF THE PRIME CONTRACT SUBCONTRACTOR WILL DULY AND TIMELY EXECUTE ALTEN’S FORM SUBCONTRACT AS TO THE BID SCOPE OF WORK IN THE BID.
Stay up-to-date on timely news, events, happenings, and more.