Critical Control Restoration offers water, fire, bio, mold remediation services for it's high end clients. Focused on delivering high quality without compromise and upholding the highest standards possible on projects, our family based company is dedicated to creating a positive image for the industry.
Headquartered in Petaluma, CA we are looking for top talent to join our team. This position will be challenging and demand the best of the person joining. Our standards for excellence are rigorous and uncompromising. However along with the challenge you will find unlimited opportunity to grow and advance in your career while being able to execute at the highest level.
Must have project management experience in construction. As a Project Manager you'll be responsible for managing multiple projects/claims at the same time. Your expertise and knowledge allow you to manage and coordinate technicians, resources, etc. as necessary to ensure jobs are running smoothly and on budget. As the company is a 24/7 operation, Project Managers will be required to be on an On-Call rotation with other managers. You'd report directly to the Operations or General Manager.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Manages projects from start to finish.
- Manages to budget and timelines.
- Adjusts work schedules and reassigns personnel as needed.
- Ensures accuracy on work orders and communicates to rest of team.
- Conducts thorough inspections of jobs and recommends further work to adjusters or clients.
- Gathers and reviews all documents and work orders ensuring customer invoices are sent in a timely manner to ensure prompt invoicing/payment.
- Requires frequent and effective communications with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors.
- Markets company services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
- Supports the Company’s safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.
- 2-5 years of mitigation project management experience in water, fire, mold (a plus)
- 5+ years of project management experience (required)
- Experience running large loss commercial work (preferred)
- Willing and able to travel for CAT work (a plus)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance