Atomic (parent company of Habitat) is seeking a construction hire for a stealth startup in the real estate space. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and hands-on team player to work with the Atomic team to grow a new startup.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Do:
- Assist the Construction Management team with the management of all aspects of delivery, setup, installation, and completion of all onsite construction for backyard prefabricated ADU projects.
- Assist the Construction Management team with the management and oversight of site work for new construction projects, coordinating site activities and assuring that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the project goals and objectives.
- Assist with the coordination of transportation and delivery partners to ensure effective delivery of pre-constructed units.
- Interact with and help to provide direction to general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors when doing groundwork ensuring quality standards are met.
- Coordinate with the project management team to ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects.
- Coordinate between engineers, designers, and others working on the project.
- Assist with the preparation and management of estimates, budgets, timetables, and resources.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues.
- Adhere to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements.
What You Have:
- Knowledge in all aspects of residential construction including sitework, foundations, utilities, and home construction.
- Experience calling for inspections and obtaining permits with a variety of different local jurisdictions.
- Comfortable using technology to enhance the traditional construction process.
- Prefab, modular, or manufactured home experience is a plus but not required.
- Proven track record of bringing projects in on time and on budget.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
APPLY FOR NORTH BAY POSITION
APPLY FOR SOUTH BAY/PENINSULA POSITION